With our patrons’ approval of a $53 million bond, Idaho Falls School District 91 will be able to make critical upgrades and improvements to our school buildings. Work will begin the summer of 2012 and continue through 2014. The money will be used to:
- Replace four of the district’s oldest elementary schools - View the new school design
- Update the electrical system at Theresa Bunker Elementary School, as well as adding doors to classrooms and improving the student pick-up/drop-off areas. Work Scheduled for summer 2014.
- Upgrade science facilities at Skyline and Idaho Falls high schools.
Idaho Falls High School*
- Conversion of a physics room into a chemistry lab, Summer 2012
- Install new lockers for students, Summer 2012
- Upgrade Kitchen and cafeteria, Summer 2012
- Other science facility upgrades, TBD
Skyline High School
- Upgrade science facility upgrades, Summer 2014
- Other improvements, Summer 2014
- Emerson High School - Update the electrical and HVAC systems. Summer 2014.
- Compass Academy* (Clair E. Gale Facility) - Update HVAC system, electrical system and classrooms.
View site plan
*Projects will be paid for using bond and SPFF money.