The following courses are available through the Idaho Training Clearinghouse. Registration opens May 26th. The courses are from May 26--July 1, 2015.
See the Idaho Training Clearinghouse website: http://www.idahotc.com/lms for syllabi and requirements.
COURSES: Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) From Characteristics to Interventions Executive Function and Autism Spectrum Disorder Explicit Instruction Quality Literacy Instruction for Students with ASD Stress and Children and Youth with Significant Disabilities: The Good, Bad, and the Ugly Transition to Work for Youth with Significant Disabilities Universal Design for Learning: Curriculum for All Learners
|Idaho Training Clearinghouse Summer Courses||5/26/2015||8:30am to 4:00pm||Online||Idaho Training Clearinghouse|
- Max No. Participants:
- Credit Offered:
- Number of Credits Offered:
- Credit Offered From:
- University of Idaho
- Cost Per Credit:
- Credit Requirements:
- Attendance at both days of training.
- Targeted Audience:
- Teachers who work with students with disabilities.
- Special Instructions:
- See the Idaho Training Clearinghouse website to register: http://www.idahotc.com/lms
- Specific Content:
- Early Childhood Education and Classroom Management