Microsoft Office for Employees
The Microsoft Office suite is for District 91 employees to use as long as they are employed by District 91.
The Home Use Program entitles District employees to purchase a single license (Office 2019 Pro Plus for Windows or Office Home and Business 2019 for Mac), to be installed on the employee's home computer. Employees must discontinue use of the software, if the employee leaves the district or if the district discontinues the District Office Enterprise contract.
- Customers pay $14.95 per license and download of each product available.
- Although you cannot purchase more than one license, the single license allows for 2 installations on (1) desktop and (1) "portable device" (ie. laptop).
- The Home Use Program license extends only to the employee, and may not be given away or sold. Employees may not make additional copies of the software.
- To get your license for Office go to www.microsofthup.com, enter your district e-mail address and our program code: 96260F41B2
- Check your Work Email from the personal computer where you want to install Office and click the BUY NOW link in the email.
For more detailed instructions.
Software for School Staff at Reduced Prices.
If your purchase software from Tech Head you will own it forever.
Tech Head is a partner website to OETC (Oregon Education Technology Consortium). They offer various software packages to school staff at reduced prices. To order from Tech Head, you will need to provide proof that you are a district employee.
- Scan your District ID badge to a .jpg file and save it. This will be uploaded to Tech Head during the purchase process to prove that you are a district employee.
- Go to http://www.techhead.org
- Choose K-12 from the drop down menu. Then choose Idaho and then Idaho Falls School District 91.
- You will see a screen of a few of the software packages that are available to purchase. To see more, choose the software developer at the left. (Microsoft)
- Find the software you want. Click Add to Cart for the program you want.
- Click Checkout Now in the upper right corner.
- Click Order. Enter your name and your district ID number, click the box to Agree to the agree, then click Verification Step 2.
- You will get a notice that they cannot find you in their database, so you will have to upload your .jpg file of your district badge. Click Browse and navigate to your .jpg file. Click Upload, then wait for the green message saying that it was successfully uploaded.
- Click Review License Terms and Agree.
- Enter shipping information - your personal address - and click Finalize Order.
- Enter billing information and credit card. Click Complete Order.
- Print your confirmation. You will also get an e-mail confirming your order.