Any D91 employee can request funding to provide unique experiences for students or enhance learning inside or outside the classroom. Grant requests must show a direct impact on students. Grant awards would range from $1 to $5,000. The number of grants awarded during any given year would vary depending on the number and amount of requests.
The process to apply for a Teton Gives Ed Grant is simple:
- Submit a Google Slideshow or PowerPoint Presentation consisting of three slides to : email@example.com
- Slide 1: Title of Grant Request including school/grade or grades affected and classroom/team/club or school making the request
- Slide 2: Provide a brief Grant Summary and outline Goals & Objectives including how the grant will benefit D91 students and whether any community service is part of the project
- Slide 3: Project Budget including an itemized list, estimated cost of materials and any other available funds such as matching funds. Budgets should be reasonable, appropriate and specific
- Grant requests can be made at any time. Applicants are encouraged to get their requests in early. Again, the number of grants awarded in any given year will vary depending on the number and amount of requests.
- Report the impact: Those who receive grants will be asked to submit a short write up on how the money was used and the outcomes.
- Questions? Contact Gray Augustus at firstname.lastname@example.org