High School Registration Information
- Tuesday, February 16th - Compass counselor and students will be visiting all 8th grade advisories
- Students will be watching a short promo video *they will need access to your projector
- Students will be able to ask questions directly to the counselor or Compass students
- Wednesday, March 10th - During 8th grade advisory, we will be showing a loom video from Skyline counselors with basic information on course options and reviewing how to complete 4-year plans. Students will be given a paper registration form. They will not need their chrome books.
- Thursday, March 11th - 8th grade advisories will be on a WebEx call with Skyline counselors for a Q&A session. Each 8th grade advisory teacher will be sent a link beforehand. Students will not need their computers, only their paper registration form as a reference.
- Tuesday, March 16th - Skyline counselors and Compass counselor will be available during advisory for 8th graders to come and ask questions. Compass = library, SK Last Names A-G = cafeteria, SK Last Names H-O = gym, SK Last Names P-Z = upper gym. All paper registration forms will be turned into advisory teachers. If students forgot their form, they need to go to their counselor and start a new one.
This news article has expired and is no longer viewable.