With D91’s new four-day week schedule, the Child Nutrition Department is happy to provide students who need meals on Friday with take-home meals. Students will be able to order a breakfast and/or lunch.
How to pick-up meals:
- Students, parents/guardians will be able to pick up their take-home meals at the student's school site or school site selected on the Google Form, on Thursdays, at the end of the school day.
- If you have more than one student and would like to pick up at one location, please select the same school location for each student when completing the Google Form.
- Student’s 5-digit school ID will be required upon pick-up of meals.
Menu: Friday's Take Home Menu
*Please be aware, this option does not extend to students enrolled in the D91 Online Academy. *
||Meals Provided for:
Tuesday, February 16th
|Thursday, February 18
||Friday, February 19
Tuesday, February 23rd
|Thursday, February 25
||Friday, February 26
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: How to File a Complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
1. mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
2. fax: (202) 690-7442; or
3. email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.