A city of about 58,000, Idaho Falls offers many of the amenities you will find in a big city, but with small-town charm and a beautiful backyard.
- With a cost of living 8.3 percent below the U.S. average, this is an affordable place to live.
- With a greenbelt along the Snake River that is more than five miles long, three affordable golf courses, an ice rink, an aquatic center and dozens of parks, there is always something to do.
- If you love the outdoors, our town can’t be beat. You can fish world-class rivers such as the Henry’s Fork, and ski world-renowned slopes such as Grand Targhee and Jackson Hole. In addition, there are countless places to hike, bike and camp. Yellowstone National Park and Grand Teton National Park are just a few hours away.
- Idaho Falls features an historic downtown with a vibrant arts and theater community, and many museums and art galleries.
- As a regional trade center, Idaho Falls has shopping, movie theaters, restaurants and regionally recognized health-care facilities.
- In the summertime, there’s minor league baseball, a weekly farmer’s market, concerts along the river and many other special events.
- Idaho Falls’ economy is fueled by agriculture, commerce and the DOE’s Idaho National Laboratory.
- The city has two major universities within a short drive, as well as satellite campuses for Idaho State University and the University of Idaho. Eastern Idaho Technical College makes its home in Idaho Falls, and the College of Southern Idaho offers some classes.
Learn More at:
The Place to WORK! The Place to GROW! The Place to TEACH! Join Our TEAM!