We strive to provide our teachers with one of the most competitive compensation packages in eastern Idaho, which includes health and dental insurance, life insurance and an ongoing wellness program.
- New teachers to the professional receive a $900 stipend.
- As an Idaho teacher, you belong to the Public Employee Retirement System, which provides defined benefits when you retire.
- Our professional teaching model provides teachers some flexibility in how they use their work days. If they have completed their professional responsibilities or want to complete those responsibilities at another time, they can use work days to take care of personal business.
- Our community supports our schools. PTOs support teachers. Parents help in the classrooms. And, for more than 30 years, patrons have supported a supplemental levy that provides critical funding.
- Our patrons recently invested $53 million to improve our schools. The money was used to renovate science classrooms, upgrade other school buildings and construct four new elementary schools to replace four aged buildings. We are continuing these efforts to update our buildings so they can support 21st Century instruction.
Learn More at:
The Place to GROW! The Place to TEACH! The Place to LIVE! Join Our TEAM!