Free Meals For Children All Year

free food

D91's waiver to provide all students with a free breakfast and/or lunch has been extended through the end of the school year or the funding runs out. Students still provide their student ID number as they go through the line, but will not be charged for meals. Friday take-home meals are available for K-8 students and meals are available for high school students on remote learning days. K-8 parents should order those meals on Tuesday using the Google Form, and high school students should tell the cashier as they go through the breakfast/lunch line. 

Families should continue pre-ordering the take-home meals using the google form here. Meals should be ordered on Tuesday for the pick-up on Friday. If families forget to order a meal, or a student forgets to bring their meal home on Thursday, they can pick up a meal from 9 am to 9:30 am on Friday at Compass Academy or Skyline High School. 

This program is just one more way Idaho Falls School District 91 is striving to support families who have been impacted by COVID-19 and the pandemic. Families who need assistance should still complete the free- and reduced-lunch applications, which are available here.

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.


Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.


To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:



U.S. Department of Agriculture

Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

1400 Independence Avenue, SW

Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;


fax: (202) 690-7442; or



Back to School News       Print