Clinic Dates Times
10/8/19- 05:45 - 07:00 am Linden Park 10/17/19- 06:00 - 07:30 am T. Bunker
10/9/19- 06:00 - 08:00 am Eagle Rock 10/22/19- 07:30 - 08:30 am Dora Erikson
10/10/19- 06:00 - 08:00 am IFHS 10/23/19- 06:00 - 07:30 am Fox Hollow
10/14/19- 06:45 - 08:15 am Transportation 10/24/19- 06:00 - 07:45 am Longfellow
10/15/19- 06:30 - 08:00 am SHS 10/29/19- 07:00 - 08:00 am Temple View
10/16/19- 06:00 - 08:00 am Taylorview 10/30/19- 07:00 - 08:30 am Administration
• Employees AND Spouses will need to go to www.wellscreenings.com
• Click the NEW Sign-Up if you have NEVER registered on our site before o You will need to create a username and password-Do NOT use the same email and password as your spouse.
• Click Login in if you have previously registered on our site. o You will have to enter your username and password. There are links to retrieve that information if it has been forgotten
o If you need help with this you can call us at the office at 208-542-7111. Please do not create multiple accounts.
• Once Logged in you will need your company code: SD91
• You will then either update your information or enter it for the first time. o This will allow you to complete or edit all information for the clinic, which will include insurance, demographics, and medical history.
o When signing up for Flu Vaccine only mark the box that states “FLU ONLY”. This will bypass the health information.
• You will then choose the clinic date and time you wish to attend. If a time slot is grayed out, that means that time slot is full. You will need to choose another time.
• You will be registered for the clinic.
• Online registration will be cut off at 12:00 the day prior to the clinic.
Registration by Fax (your school secretary has paper registration forms)
Although online registration is preferred we do understand some individuals are not able to do so. You may register Via Fax. Please pick up 2 forms in the office. Complete all forms and fax or email back to 542-7091 by, at least, the day prior to the clinic you wish to attend by Noon.
• Each employee/spouse will need to bring their insurance card and photo ID to the clinic with them.
• Those participating will need to fast 8-12 hours prior to the clinic they will be attending.
• Everyone is STRONGLY encouraged to drink water.
• They may have BLACK coffee.
• Individuals CAN take their medication, but if it is encouraged to take with food, we recommend they hold off in the chance it may up-set their stomach because they have been fasting.
• Even if an employee or spouse DOES NOT have the company’s insurance plan. They can still participate in the clinics. They will just have to register online and enter their insurance information and we will ensure that their benefits cover the wellness screenings.
• They will only receive a phone call from us if we know their plan DOES NOT cover the screening or if they have a co-pay.
• We also have a cash pay price for those who do not have insurance or do not want to utilize it for $95 for the wellness and $25 for the flu vaccine.?