When Should I Keep My Child Home?
The mission of D91 is to educate all children in the district. At times your child may be too ill to effectively learn at school and/or subject other students to illness. If your child has one or more of the following conditions it is recommended that they stay home:
- Physician says your child should stay home
- Fever greater than 100F
- Coughing up mucus that is green or yellow
- Excessive coughing that cannot be controlled
- Unable to stay awake
- An injury that make it impossible for your child to concentrate
- Recovery from surgical/dental procedures causing excessive pain.
This news article has expired and is no longer viewable.