The safety of our students will be a top priority. We will be working closely with our contractors to make sure the work site is safe and secure by:
- Isolating the construction site with security fences, barricades and walls.
- Please note the parking lot on the east side of the school will be fenced off and not available for use.
- The main parking lot will be reserved for only teachers and staff. Parents please park on Cobblestone Drive.
- Controlling access to the site
- Using signs to clearly identify potential hazards.
Please help us keep your children safe during this construction period by talking to them about basic safety measures such as:
- Abide by any and all “Danger” or “Caution” signs and stay out of construction areas
- Never cross or climb barricades or security fences.
- Report trespassing or suspicious incidents to Sunnyside Administration.